Tuesday 6 May 2014

My bump & this beautiful coat :)






 19 Weeks Pregnant 





 Beautiful Coat French Connection
Jeans Maternity Primark
Bag River Island 
Blouse Primark
Thin Jumper Tescos
Converse From my mum & dad

I love love this coat!! Its my best purchase ever I think.  It always makes an outfit look special :)
It doesn't fit over my growing bump but I still love it . I got it in the sale at £70 it was £140 & its the best £70 i have spent!  Trying to find clothes to fit over my bump has been hard. I love all the Topshop maternity clothes but some of the dresses are £38 upwards & for a dress that I will only wear for  little while it seems quite expensive.  I got two pairs of maternity jeans for only £22 from primark instead of £76  at Topshop .. I was really happy with that bargain. I got a new dress for two weddings coming up this summer when my bump will be loads bigger. I got it from Asos maternity in the sale at £15! Another bargain! I will put a post up of it soon as I've already worn it as I couldn't help it!  
If anyone knows of any great maternity wear please let me know .. I will be very grateful.
Im off now to relax hope you all are doing the same 
:-)










No comments:

Post a Comment