Thursday 19 June 2014

Homemade Maternity Top


 29 Weeks Pregnant







River Island Top Made into a maternity top
Necklace River Island
Bag Primark
Trousers Gift from my Parents :-)
Shoes Primark


I love love this top i'm wearing, but its always been a bit snug so I decided to make it into a maternity top. I cut up an old vest that I didn't need anymore & undid all the buttons in the top & sewed the vest top onto the lining of the shirt.  The vest goes well with the jumper part of the top & because the vest is stretching it goes over my bump perfectly.!! Yay!! I will also be able to wear this top after I've had my baby as I can iron some pleats into the vest. :-) As there is literally no where that does decent, cool & reasonable priced maternity wear i'm really pleased I could modifier this top.
 I will be looking at other ways to change my clothes to fit over my big bump. :-)  
Hope you all are having a nice Thursday!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment