Sunday 26 May 2013

Date Night

 Picked out what my hubby should wear :-) River Island shoes and t-shirt & h&m cardy & jeans.

 River Island Jacket & shoes, Bargin skirt £1.50 from a car boot, Primark shirt and the necklace was a gift from my mum.


 Primark ring


 Mmmmmm curry :-)
 My soul mate
Greedy hubby!!


These photos were from our Friday date night. After a long week of nannying and my husband doing overtime each day we deserved a treat. I had a lovely curry at our local pub and my hubby had some steak. It was very yummy. Then we shared a cookie and fudge sunday!! Naughty I know ! hehe !!
It was nice to chat and be able to relax :-)) We have a few days off together now and I cant wait to just relax and have a movie day and do a bit of shopping and go out for lunch :) Then pack to go to newcastle to see my bestie!! lots to look forward to! Yay ..

No comments:

Post a Comment