Thursday 16 May 2013

Peplum Style

 river island top, New Look peplum pretty top & necklace, Primark belt & Office shoes
 New Look necklace
 Office shoes
A treat for me and my hubby :)..

I got these new trousers from Primark the other weekend and I love them!!  Also I got the jacket at the same time from river island..   :) This outfit is really comfy and a bit different from what I normally wear. .  Also my hubby and I had Mc Donald's as a treat to cheer our selfs up!!
Its nearly Friday !! Yay! Going out to celebrate my buddies birthday tomorrow at a nice little chinese restaurant  !! I cant wait !! On saturday im meeting up with a friend for lunch then Sunday im going to watch my husband do rallying!! Got lots to look forward to.
Anyway must go, got to go and get a little girl some clay to do her homework :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment