Sunday 11 August 2013

1 Year ago

 My shoes, dress and lovely flowers
 Rachel..
 My beautiful bridesmaids Rachael, Kim, Donna and Cheryl..
 My mum
 My nervous hubby to be..
 My mum and dad
 My lovely dad..
 The best moment.
 My bridesmaids and the best man my hubbys brother Craig.
 My husband made all our treats to go on the table,inside is a chocolate heart with pink hearts on top. We also made all our own invites, thank u cards and the seating arrangement board. This saved money and gave it a more personal touch.. My theme colours were navy and gold..
All photos were take by xpressionsstudio and they were fantastic! 

One year ago today my husband and I got married. My wedding day was everything I could of asked for. My bridesmaids were all really helpful especially Rachael who squeezed me into my dress & made sure my dad has his favourite beer.
We choose to get married in a hotel as we both are not religious , the hotel was beautiful and the staff were so helpful and kind.  Lots of our guests stayed at the hotel the night as this was easier than getting a taxi and they were such nice rooms. 
I got married at 1.30pm which gave me plenty of time to get ready but by 1.00 I was getting really nervous, but as soon as I got to our venue they put me at ease. The best bit was walking down the aisle and seeing all my family and friends smiling and everyone being really happy. Once we were married we went for  for a ride in the car below. Then we came back and had food and partied the night away. 
It was a fabulous day celebrated with the ones we love . I'm looking forward to the next year of marriage and all the exciting things we have to look forward to.



No comments:

Post a Comment