Friday 9 August 2013

Thinking about life..






Dress worn as a top Warehouse (old)
Skirt River Island
Ring River Island
Shoes Tescos
Bag River Island
Necklace Car boot 40p! 

Today I have been shopping for my husband ! Its our one year wedding anniversary on Sunday!! it has gone by so quick! cant quite believe its been a year! lots has happened in the year, good and bad . I left a job that was really upsetting me and found a lovely job. I will alway cherish the friends I made there. but i'm looking forward to the next year of marriage lots of new and exciting things will hopefully be happening! 
With horrible things happening to friends and people upsetting me my new thoughts on life is to treat people how you want to be treated and to cherish those closest., For example my bestests friends Kerry and Rachael have always supported me whatever and always cheer me up! Rachael lives miles and miles away but always makes the effect to chat and we are always visiting each other! I feel lucky to have such good friends and a husband that cares for me so much. I'm trying to not sweat the small stuff but I do find it hard to not get upset! I need to build a harder shell!!
Anyway no more sad writing i'm going to go and eat my hubbys homemade pizza & watch the expendables 2!! Bet you can guess who ordered that? 
Not me :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment