Wednesday 14 August 2013

Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I go..




Top New Look
Vest Topman (hubbys)
Bottoms Topshop (old)
Beautiful shoes Office
Glasses Primark
Ring Primark
Gold Bracelet Primark


Back to work today. I was lovely to see the children I nanny for I had missed them.. They brought me a beautiful orange scarf , I'm sure you will see it soon in a outfit post. 
We spent the afternoon relaxing and we went to see Smurfs 2 in the morning, which was funny and entertaining. Now my hubby is cooking me dinner and it smells so nice.. My pjs are on and soon I will be curled up on the sofa catching up on my t.v programs ..Lush 

1 comment:

  1. That red top is stunning! How much was it? I've been looking for a pop of red in my wardrobe for ages and funny enough I just painted my nails red!:)

    Harian x. http://littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete