Wednesday 28 August 2013

Black and white ..






Dress Primark (brand new)
Jacket River Island
Necklace River Island
Glasses Primark
Shoes River Island (brand new)
Ring a lush ring
Bangle New Look


I wore this outfit on Monday to go to the pub with my friend and her beautiful daughter.  
I love this leather look dress :-) Its so me.. I have been wanting a leather look dress and white brogues for ages but could never find any at a decent price, all the ones I liked were over £100 for each .. Too much £££ for me :-) Then I saw this dress for £13 and the shoes for £25!! Bargain! So happy!
Had that happy fashion feeling all day when you are really happy with your new clothes! Chuffed!

Today has been a good day! a day full of playdates for the children and then swimming and films in the afternoon .. Lush!!

Tomorrow consists of a surprise cinema visit and more swimming :-) 
Cant wait! 
Hope your Wednesdays were good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment