Wednesday 11 September 2013

Family time :)

 Dress Primark (new)
Cardy Primark
Necklace New Look
My did u lose a bet tights (as my dad says)  Primark 
 Boots Primark
 Bracelet gift from my mum and dad
 Necklace New Look
 My mum & dad
 My Hubby
Mmmmm
My babe Amber..


On Sunday my husband and I went to my parents for the day. It was nice to see them and to see our dog Amber. She is a golden retriever and is so beautiful! We have always had boy dogs but got a girl this time. She is very relaxed compared to the boys but every bit as loving.  
We spent the relaxing, chatting ,drinking tea and eating cake! Just what Sundays are for!
After a good catch up we walked Amber & got so soaked in the rain! Lovely English weather for you.
Once dried of we went to a little cute pub and had chilli & beer :-) To celeb my mums birthday.
 It was a lovely meal and a really nice place, its in the middle of no where so I don't think they have a webpage for me to link to. 
It was a nice ending to our day ..
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment