Tuesday 24 September 2013

Glossybox


 London inspired box

Perfume £48 for 50 ml or £69 for 100 ml 
I liked the smell of this perfume its a sweet smell I don't think its so amazing for me to go and buy it but it is nice..
 Toni & Guy classic Shine & Gloss Serum Full size £7
This shine serum made my hair nice and shiny but didnt last as long as I would have liked ..
 Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips £11.50 fo 15mls
This lip balm is so amazing! But very pricy I think but if you suffer from sore lips I would suggest getting this. 
 Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eye Liner $14 for 3g
As you can see above I love this eye liner! Its is so easy to apply and it doesn't come off too easily which is great, nothing worse than touching your eye and your eyeliner smudges down your face when you are out ! 

£5.06
I haven't used these yet i'm saving them to wear on my birthday .. Im glad they are pre glued as this should save some time when putting them on :)

I've just started getting Glossyboxes and I love them! I love the surprise of not knowing what you are going to get . September issue was London themed for London fashion week. I loved loved this box , from the cute london inspired tissue paper to the amazing bombshell eyeliner! 
Glossyboxes are an amazing idea for girly girls who love beauty and hair products, it gives you a chance to try products you wouldn't normally look at .
Cant wait to see Octobers 
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment