Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Birthday Party

 Birthday Girl!! 
Dress Primark
Jacket Oasis 
Necklace Next
Bag Gift
 My beautiful best friend
Dress Primark
Bag borrowed from me & it was from a charity shop
Glasses borrowed from me & it was from Primark
 Photo taken by my niece . Cheryl & Faben. Cheryl was my bridesmaid
  Photo taken by my niece .. My sister & Brother in law Sally & Craig.
 My Maid of honour Kim .
 My mad friends Leanna (left) & Carolyn
 Sweeties Kerry & Rach
I meet Kerry at Uni we studied photography for a while.
 Kim & Amy
I used to go to school with Amy many years ago! 
 Happy
 Edward & myself
I went to school with Edward.
 My nieces Jade (left ) & Jenna
 Gary , Leanna & Me
I used to work with Leanna 
 Everyone 
Leanna & Rach 
Mr Smith my father in law, eating his steak. 

This night seems so far away now! I had a lovely birthday party with all my friends & family.
We went to a nice pub where I live, we all had a great time !! Its so nice to see everyone that I don't get to see that much because of working or generally being busy bees. Most of us had a meal & there meals are lush! I had a pulled pork burger & chips mmmmm so yummy! My hubby had steak which was yummy too!! Everyone was chatting to everyone & it was nice to relax & catch up!!
Im very grateful to have such nice friends & i'm also grateful for the people that were poorly but came to wish me happy birthday anyway.
Thank you to everyone that came & I love you all 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment